Thursday, February 4, 2010

True Confessions

And now, for your TWW entertainment, results of a quiz link I found buried in starhillgirl's archives.


I'm going to lose a lot of lesbian points when I tell you that I got this result (instead of Toni) by admitting that yes, I do find the spelling "womyn" hilarious and unsophisticated.

I don't drink much herbal tea anymore, either. (But I do still have cats and quite a number of Dar Williams albums. No need to confiscate my credentials.)

[If you have no idea what this quiz is about, here. Also, thanks for being a terrific ally. I love you even you're straight ;) ]













You Scored as Sydney

You are Sydney! You know that most people are too foolish to make the world a better place, so you're not looking for a better tomorrow -- you're looking for some new clothes and a little respect in the academic world. You can be self-important, so be sure to hug your girlfriend and thank her for putting up with you.

4 comments:

  1. Fun quiz. I scored as Sydney too.

    Enjoying your TWW entertainment. Hoping you soon get to follow it with pregancy-in-progress entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I scored as Stuart. Seeing as how he's a male who is described as being "more sterotypically lesbian than many lesbians," that's pretty damned funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it. I scored as Stuart too. And I really am a lesbian. Love Dykes to Watch Out For.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I love Dar Williams and drink a lot of herbal tea; but I totally dig on men.

    My mom is a lesbian though, so maybe that explains it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete