- I have to admit they look more bullet-like than I'd imagined.
- ...almost. Can you spot what's missing?
- How about if I name them? Pictured:
- Progesterone bullets
- Sharps container
- Alcohol swabs
- Syringes I hope I won't need (for PIO)
- Not pictured?*
I had figured I would write one of those peppy, everything's-moving-forward!, I-am-gonna-get-a-baby! posts when the meds arrived. Like ya do. Instead I spent the next several hours trying to decide whether to hide under the covers and cry, or drop everything and join the Russian circus. (I opted for just plain crying -- too hot to get under the covers today.)
So! Peppier bullets!
- Lookie! Jane Lynch got married! To a Smithie! The heart resounds with gladness.
- The mind reels at her fashion choice, though. Satin tie-blouse? C'mon Jane. Go butch or go home -- this shirt falls into the uncanny valley between butch and femme formal wear.
- But then the heart warms at the thought of a big famous star wearing awkward wedding clothes. Clearly no stylist was involved. They're just folks after all. Group hug!
- (But seriously, Jane, at least ask a friend next time, 'kay?)
*If you said HCG trigger shot and antibiotics, you win! Apparently HCG is a controlled substance in NY, so more hoops to jump through. At least if my cycle gets canceled I can sell it on the street.
OMG UPDATE: Kym says in the comments that HCG is used for body-building. So does this mean that if I do get pregnant, I can sell my pee? 'Cause I could really use the money. And I have plenty of practice peeing in cups.